Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekend Workshops for adolescents and parents

Study Skills Workshop
· Understanding brain
· Effective Learning
· More Memory
· Exam Secrets
· Note making and Note taking
· Time Management
· Balancing friends and study
Age 10-16 (2 groups) Batch I – April Batch II – May 9am-10am Rs 1250/-
Counseling Workshop
· Motivation
· Handling peer pressure
· My relationships
· Health and hygiene
· Self awareness
· Social responsibility
Age 10-16 (2 groups)Batch I – April Batch II – May 9am-10am Rs 1250/-

My Growing Child Workshops for parents
· Managing behavior
· Sitting down to study
· Time management
· Teaching reading and writing
· Teaching spelling and math
· Me and my time
Age 10-16 (2 groups)Batch I – April Batch II – May 9am-10am Rs 1500 single/ Rs 2500/couple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aurinko Academy Pilot

Followers